Monday, April 20, 2009

Oops, this post was supposed to come after the one posted before this, oh well. So another thing that happened once my parents arrived....We were roasting dogs over the fire and mine was perfectly burnt in all the right places and ready to be eaten, when suddenly the stick caught on fire. I started screaming No! My dog is going to fall off! Help!! My sister tried to hand me a plate and right when she did, the stick snapped and I lost the most perfect hot dog ever. :( We dragged it out of the fire pit and fed it to Buck, our dog. He loved it!

This is seriously my most favorite vacation spot!




So here's Danielle's leg after getting what I'm guessing was smoke burns from her flaming rock. It was so crazy!



And this is her sleeping bag and the hole burnt through it. Her mattress is further on.



No comments:

Post a Comment