Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gateway

The week after Christmas we went down to Gateway. It was my family's first time riding the Front Runner. Here's my mom and dad-the coolest people ever!

Dallin and Dave look like runway models here, showing off their winter gear.


Dave and I were just being goofy, like we like to do.


I'm glad I only have one brother. That way I can really say he's the best brother ever. He's totally growing up into some suave guy, something I never expected when we were younger ;)



Here's the whole crew, except dad. He's always the one with the camera. It's one of the few times we're all together with Kristy off to college and Dave and I married and out on our own. It's good times for sure.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you started a blog so I can keep up with you guys better! You guys look great! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are cute! It looks like you had a Merry Christmas, I'm glad you have a blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete